What is Backlink?
A backlink is simply a link from one website to another. Search engines like Google use backlink as a ranking signal because when one website links to another, it means they believe the content is noteworthy. High-quality backlinks can help to increase a site’s ranking position and visibility in search engine results (SEO).
How does a backlink work?
Backlinks play an important role in search engine algorithm, SEO, and your overall strategy for growing your website.
The easiest way to think of backlinks would be as conversations among websites.
For example, John is a blogger, and he writes a very interesting article about a sports event.
Another blogger, Samantha, links to John’s article when sharing her perspective. Since she writes about the topic on her well-known online magazine site, this creates a backlink to John’s post.
Because the online magazine is popular, many other sites will link back to her article. This increases the online magazine’s authority, and John’s article also gets a valuable backlink from a reputable site.
How to Get Backlinks?
Building backlinks to your site takes time and effort. Here are 7 simple ways you can start building quality backlinks for your website.
- Add links to your site on your social media profiles.
- Do a Google search for a post that’s already ranking well and then improve and expand it.
- Create list posts, “how-to” posts, “why” posts, infographics, or posts with embedded videos. These formats usually get more backlinks than standard posts.
- Write the ultimate guide posts. These are very long posts containing several thousand words and cover every angle of the topic.
- Write guest posts on other blogs and websites
- Contact influencers in your niche or industry and tell them about an article on your site that they may want to link to.
- Interview influencers in your industry and send them a link, no doubt they will link back to your site.
You can also begin doing competitive backlink research. In order to do this, you’ll need to see the backlinks of your competitors who are ranking well.
Types of Backlink:
- Good Backlink
- Bad Backlink
- Worst Backlink
Dofollow backlink passes the authority (link juice) from the referring website to the linked website. Crawlers count these links and their anchor texts. Therefore, dofollow backlinks directly influence your backlink profile because they send a signal to search engines what is the linked website about.
Nofollow links don’t allow search engine bots to follow your links. These links don’t pass on link juice. Only people can follow these links. They don’t help you to boost Page Rank, website rankings and have no SEO value. It is a notice for search engine not to count a link.
List of High DA DoFollow Backlink Article Submission Sites
List of High DA DoFollow Backlink Forum Submission Sites
List of DoFollow Backlink Profile Creation Sites
List of DoFollow Backlink Blog Commenting Sites
List of DoFollow Backlink Web 2.0 Submission Sites
List of High DA DoFollow Backlink Directory Submission Sites
Analysis your backlink for free using Backlink Checker. This tool is fully powered by semrush. If you are looking for paid link for your website choose the best package of link building.
Source : wpbeginner.com & geoxis.co